Wednesday 7 May 2014

In A Dark Dark Box...

We read the big book 'In a Dark Dark Wood' we did lots of predicting for our writing this week. Then we wrote about our own secret boxes and what are inside them

In my dark dark box there is a chicken playing with a truck.
By Ethan

In my dark dark box there is a troll playing with a fish.
By Benji

In my dark dark box there is a scary tiger.
By Rico

In my dark dark box there is a ghost and a clock. They are doing nothing.
By Jess

In my dark dark box there is a naughty guy eating a sad guy.
By Maika

In my dark dark box there is a skeleton eating people.
By Costa

In my dark dark box there is a zombie he is punching people.
By Riley

In my dark dark box there is a big bear.
By Preethi

In my dark dark box there is a real lizard eating a spider. But spiders don’t eat lizards.
By Tyreece

In my dark dark box there is money and gold, gold spiders and a naughty kid eating a monster. They are black. And a dog and a cat.
By Lucas

In my dark dark box there is jewels and diamond earings and an umbrella
By Pixel

In my dark dark box there is some golden rings.
By Lane

In my dark dark box there is shiny coins. Then there was some shiny lovely coins.
By Hafsa

In my dark dark box there is some spiders they are black.
Misha

In my dark dark box there is purple and pink flowers.
By Hurigul

In my dark dark box there is a person saying hello.

By Kobe

No comments:

Post a Comment